[Phpwm] Quick introduction

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 12:08:14 GMT 2007

> >> We have a #phpwm channel on freenode, which seems
> >> to be slowly growing (we have ~6-8 people on there nearly all the
> >> time now)
> >
> > Do we?
> > I'd not heard about that!
> >

> You've not been paying attention Phil!!!

That's quite possible. :-) I've been working flat out the last couple of
months, both on sites and a book project hence not been nattering much on
here.

> We/I have discussed the IRC channel before both on the mailing list (I'm
> fairly sure),

The word freenode only exists in the last three emails according to my
archive.

> on the website

Not looked in a while it has to be said.

While its in my mind - how many of us are actually actively promoting it now
on our own site link pages?
Last time I looked it didn't seem many?

> and at meetings.

Actually, hopefully, I should be there tonight all being well. Apart from
the fact that it looks very interesting as a subject; if the Linux peoples
are there I need to try and capture one to get this stupid wifi card to
work.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:54