[Phpwm] Quick introduction

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 12:35:40 GMT 2007

> >> We/I have discussed the IRC channel before both on the mailing
> list (I'm
> >> fairly sure),
> >
> > The word freenode only exists in the last three emails according to my
> > archive.
>
> Perhaps I've failed then ? @-/

I wasnt aware! LOL!

> >> on the website
> >
> > Not looked in a while it has to be said.
> >
> > While its in my mind - how many of us are actually actively
> promoting it now
> > on our own site link pages?
> > Last time I looked it didn't seem many?
> >

> Kat and I have some free business cards with phpwm details on them.
> Occasionally we hand them out to people.

I was thinking more that we should encourage people who have links pages on
their own personal / freelancer / company sites / blogs etc, to link across,
good for SEO etc.
Saying that I haven't actually myself - but will rectify that later!

> > Actually, hopefully, I should be there tonight all being well.
> Apart from
> > the fact that it looks very interesting as a subject; if the
> Linux peoples
> > are there I need to try and capture one to get this stupid wifi card to
> > work.
>
> I wish you luck - but that might be similar to someone turning up to one
> of our meetings asking why PHP isn't working on IIS or something ? :)

Well, who knows! :-)
I'm actually quite happy to impart MS knowledge and info if requested - I
spent enough time, effort and money doing the MSCE stuff that it might as
well come in handy for someone now and then before its utterly obsolete and
gets filed away physically and mentally with the TurboDOS and Oasis manuals!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
16:54