[Phpwm] Birmingham Linux Christmas Curry Night - 13 December 2007

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 16:47:12 GMT 2007

Yeah I'm up for it.

The Dilshad is the best one along there plus good parking opposite.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558