[Phpwm] LGA s/w

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Oct 5 11:35:24 BST 2007

> Phil Beynon wrote:
> > http://www.linuxgenuineadvantage.org
> >

> I didn't know the Genuine Advantage servers/network had been offline...
> that sounds like an interesting dilemma.
>
> David.
> - --

Yup MS decided 12,000+ people were thieves as a result of. I love the way
everyone is guilty until proven otherwise via their credit card.
Makes you wonder what is going to happen when XP or Vista go EOL and MS dont
want anyone using it anymore.
Essentially they can shut it down anytime they want, as proven the other day
by forcing a patch through even on people who had disabled automatic
patches.

On the other hand I've been trying to get a choice of two (supposedly
supported) wifi cards installed on OpenSuSE 10.2, so far to no avail
whatsoever - those would have taken about 5 secs each to get working on XP,
so really I'm not all that impressed by that either right now.
It seems to give me a GUI then expect me to everything on a command line,
why?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:03