[Phpwm] Zend Studio for Eclipse Beta

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 21:03:10 BST 2007

I'm quite keen to have a look at it just because there is so many people
behind Eclipse and so many plugins for it. I love Zend Studio so a marriage
between the two could be great. As I understand it PDT and Zend Studio for
Eclipse are largely the same thing, similar to how Zend Core and PHP are
largely the same thing...