[Phpwm] Help!

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Tue Apr 8 13:01:15 BST 2008

Hi

Ø  Can anyone point me towards a solution?

Whilst I’ve not used Joomla much my Knee-jerk questions to narrow the
problem down would be:

Did it previously work, but now it doesn’t, if so what’s changed?

Tried a different server?

Check the config, have you triple checked all paths?

Ø  The site appears fine, until I apply any formatting to content - even a
paragraph return causes failure.

Define failure. The failure happens immediately, e.g. on keypress within the
WYSIWYG or after you press save, thus being the same as your next point?

Do some aspects work (e.g. serving front-end content) but other don’t (e.g.
editing)

db

Checked by AVG.
18:38