[Phpwm] Intermediate Web Application Developer Seeking Job

Paul Matthews paul.matthews.86 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 13:51:46 BST 2008

Hello,
My name is Paul Matthews, some of you may already know me through the
meetings that I attended. I would be the one that was referred to as Kat and
David's "Minion" a lot.

I'm currently an undergraduate in my final year of a BEng in Software
Engineering and am starting to get concerned with my plans for the future -
mostly my job. In the past I've seen many adverts for web application
developers pass through the mailing list but they've either been too
imminent or I didn't have the credentials to answer them, so I thought I'd
take the approach of asking the list if there's anyone who needs an
intermediate web applications developer or if they know anyone that does
could they contact me privately.

Rather than force an attachment on you all, here's some basic information:
Name:                                        Paul Matthews
Qualifications:                             Zend Certified
Experience in and around PHP:    1 year industrial experience 3 years total
Previous Employer:                      Pale Purple
Predicted Degree Grade:              1st / 2(i) hons.
Website:                                     paul-matthews.co.uk - You'll
have to excuse the complete lack of content, I'll put more up there as soon
as my dissertation is handed in.

Thank you for your time,

from Paul Matthews