[Phpwm] SQL query builder

Keith Pope Keith.Pope at allpay.net
Mon Apr 28 12:36:42 BST 2008

How complex is the dataset? Could you create a load of views that do most of the aggregation and then create a simple search for each view?

Also you could use something like zend_db_table to easily wrap each view, then you can just create a simple query interface for the user.

Talking of DB stuff doctrine http://www.phpdoctrine.org is RC1 now worth checking it out, I am liking the look of the DQL http://www.phpdoctrine.org/documentation/manual/0_10/?chapter=dql-doctrine-query-language

Keith Pope
Web Developer