[Phpwm] PHP Vs .net

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:44:59 UTC 2008

Is it ever wise to upgrade to the latest and greatest version when
something is released? I was reading what Monty was saying last night.
Seems to me that if you're already using 5.0 then 5.1 shouldn't be a
problem. If you want to use some of the new features in 5.1 then you
might run into problems. I hardly think that points to MySQL as a
platform not being stable...