[Phpwm] Full-text content searching

Chris Lovell stormys at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 16:54:38 UTC 2008

For M$ Office, the only way I'd know of doing it is if the server in
question had windows & office installed on it, then could be called to
open/convert to be searched through as needed. I doubt that's helpful though
:/

There is at least at the very least a php class for searching through
pdfs<http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/702.html>
.

Good luck!

Chris