[Phpwm] mod_frontpage

Daniel Davies daniel at sitedesign.net
Fri Feb 8 15:32:43 GMT 2008

> I'll have to check the vsites and make sure no one has it enabled / in use.
> It was at one stage being used on one site that I know of.

A random idea that /might/ help just popped into my head... if you do
find any client sites using FP extensions have a look at their root for
a file called _vti_inf.html or something similar to that. If you view
the source it gives some config info including the version of frontpage
extensions and various path/config info. Maybe it would have the
mod_frontpage version too?

--
Daniel Davies

Web Sitedesign.net Ltd
Birchley House
Birchfield Lane
Oldbury
West Midlands
B69 1DT

Tel: 0121 543 4840
Fax: 0121 543 4841

http://www.sitedesign.net

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Web Sitedesign.net Ltd.