[Phpwm] Job: Web Developer - Ruby on Rails/PHP/HTML/CSS/JS

Rebecca Blyth rebecca.blyth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 15:24:59 GMT 2008

Hi,
My company have got a job going, we need someone to start asap. I am
leaving and need to be replaced!

***************************

WEB DEVELOPER - Ruby on Rails/PHP/HTML/CSS/JS

Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person willing to develop
a wide range of skills in a rapidly expanding small business.

Birmingham-based online travel company needs a web developer who can
continue to develop the company's Ruby on Rails intranet application,
and also maintain and improve the current company websites
(HTML/CSS/JS/PHP/MySQL), including transferring them to CMS. The
applicant must also be able to manage the remote and local servers
(Linux). The ideal candidate will be keen to be part of a growing
business and show an interest/have input in other aspects of the
business, outside their immediate role. Would suit either someone with
experience in Rails or a fast-learning graduate. Salary from £18,000 -
£28,000 pa depending on experience. Send CV and covering letter to
Stuart Hunter (stuart at theawaycompany.com).

Hope this interests someone out there, and feel free to forward this
to anyone you may know who might be interested.

Regards,
Rebecca Blyth