[Phpwm] Recommendations for Hosting

Simon Ferre simon.ferre at onetwodo.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 09:08:19 GMT 2008

Hi

I use Entanet, based in the UK for my hosting.

I've got a dedicated cobalt raq server (not the latest spec but I'm not
complaining) for £20 per month.

So far, I am hosting about 6 websites on there through XAMPP using PHP and
MySQL and APACHE and a couple of the sites are using Drupal 5.x and one
using Drupal 4.x.  If you want to see the speed, look at any of the
following sites hosted there:

http://www.needanother.co.uk/tye
http://www.portsmouthdiabetes.org.uk
http://www.littlecomputernerd.co.uk
http://www.amazing-food.co.uk

I saw them at the NEC one year during a business start-up exhibition and did
a deal with a guy called Jake Perks there and then.

They can do shared hosting all the way up to clustering (if you get that
big) and I'm sure it's not that difficult to move between their services as
and when required.