[Phpwm] [OT] Project manager needed

Darren Beale public.darren.beale at siftware.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 18:12:07 GMT 2008

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to come in and take on the project management
overhead for the business.

Currently there's me and 2 full-time devs, plus a part-time accounts person.
I can't really match Carsonified job specs but I can pay what I feel is a
reasonable wage, we've a good volume of jobs passing
through and there's a product launch over the next few months to get the
teeth into. Oh, and if the accountant tells me it's ok I'll be buying
everyone an Aeron next month.

Full spec here:
http://www.siftware.co.uk/jobs/

If you know of anyone then I'd appreciate it if you could pass this on.

Thanks

db

--
Darren Beale