[Phpwm] Urgent PHP/MYSQL Developer Needed at Mobell

Chris Allen pickledegg at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 4 11:41:38 GMT 2008

(Its been a while since I posted, and I'm reposting this as I forgot to edit the subject line - please forgive me..)

Urgent PHP/MYSQL Developer Needed

We currently have an imediate opening
for a PHP/MYSQL developer with Opensource/CRM experience. We are loooking for a
developer to employ on a permanent basis at our Staffordshire head office. The
main role of the job is to utilise your exisiting programming skills to help
devlep and create our ecommerce, operations and customer management systems as
part of a relaxed and dedicated team.

We are a international telecoms
company with offices in the UK, New York and Tokyo. The role offers a very
competitive package and the chance to constantly learn and develop your skills
with support from our team whilst working in a friendly and relaxed environment.

We only have one position to fill so if you would like to apply please
get in touch. Please also bear in mind that we will need a copy of your C.V,
examples of any programming work and current salary details.

You can
contact us at careers at mobell.com
or reply to the post in the usual way

Kind Regards

Chris Allen ( on behalf of Toby O'Brien)