[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 10:24:23 GMT 2008

Hi Matt,

There is plenty going on if you know where to look on this list there is a
good mix of companies selling everything from website development through to
companies like mine which sell software solutions and ASP services using all
new media....

http://www.neteffekt.co.uk

Just showing off our new site ;) *cough* and a shameless link in the
archives *cough*