[Phpwm] [OT] intro, hello, etc.

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Tue Jan 8 15:59:39 GMT 2008

> David Edwards wrote:
> | I actually tried to start a discussion about strtotime() on New Year's
> | Eve, but the message I posted to phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk never
> | appeared on the list. I guess the filter thought my rant/question was
> | inappropriate as holiday discussion material?
> |

> err.. I saw it, but didn't reply or anything...
>
> Clearly I had Benyonitis or whatever the condition should be called :)
>
> David.
> - --

Its really hard going through life having one of these darn foreign names
that no one ever spells right you know! :-)

Mind you
http://wordsmith.org/anagram/anagram.cgi?anagram=david+goodwin&t=1000 is
always good for a laugh!

The strtotime() post was just way to heavy for me that close to party time!

Phil BEYNON

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
09:14