[Phpwm] MySQL 3!!!

pete graham petegraham1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:37:39 GMT 2008

I'm about to start work on a website for a client, annoyingly the
client is hosting the site and they have php 4.3.2 and mysql 3.23.58
on their server (strop has already been thrown).

To set up the dev environment quickly I was going to switch XAMPP on
my machine to PHP4 but I will also need to install a windows version
of mysql 3, anyone know where to get this? I don't seem to be able to
find it on Google.

Alternatively I am going to have to get mysql 3 installed on one of
our old dev servers (linux), even our oldest server runs mysql 4.1.20

Thanks, Pete