[Phpwm] [Contract - Oxfordshire - Fwd: PHP/MySQL Opportunity - Immediate Start]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 15:49:36 GMT 2008

FYI...
David.

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: PHP/MySQL Opportunity - Immediate Start
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:47:44 +0000
From: Qaiyum, Usman <u.qaiyum at huxley.com>
To: david at palepurple.co.uk

Hi David,

PHP/MySQL Developer required for an initial 3 month contract, with an
immediate start, based in the Oxfordshire area. Key skills include PHP,
preferably PHP 5, and MySQL with commercial experience of using front
end web technologies. Any experience of Smarty Template System, Zend
Environment or Yahoo YUI will be extremely advantageous, though not
essential. If this opportunity is of interest to you please reply with
an updated version of your CV.

Kind Regards,

~       Apply for the job here:
http://sendcv2.huxley.com/index.php?aid=599187&jb=HA     Usman Qaiyum
ICT Division
Huxley Associates
0118 956 5533
u.qaiyum at huxley.com
http://www.huxley.com

Click <a
href="http://sendcv2.huxley.com/index.php?tid=8198&lang=1&sec=1&jb=APP&brand=6">here</a>
to update your CV online.

-

Huxley Associates - Professional Recruitment Solutions

At Huxley Associates we focus on IT, Accountancy and Finance, Global
Markets, Banking Technology, HR and Engineering recruitment, offering
both contingency and search facilities. Founded in 1995, we have over
450 dedicated Recruitment Consultants and Client Relationship Managers
with expert knowledge in all these sectors. Huxley Associates has a
multinational model, building on the success of our UK operations. We
are dedicated to giving a bespoke service across the UK, Europe, Asia
and United States. This email message may contain confidential and/or
privileged information, and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If
you have received this email in error, please notify Huxley Associates
immediately. Unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this email is forbidden. If you do not want to receive
emails from us about our services in future, or if you want to query or
qualify how your personal data is held by us (for details on this see
our privacy statement http://www.huxley.co.uk/privacy_policy.html )
please e-mail audit.data at huxley.com.

- --