[Phpwm] [OT] - PHP Application Support Role

William Fraser wfraser at rethink-recruitment.com
Mon Jan 28 14:53:14 GMT 2008

Hello,

Please ignore this if you're not looking for work at the moment!

I have a vacancy for a PHP Application Support Engineer based in Telford,
and just wondered if anyone on the list was looking for a new job.
Basically I need someone with strong application support skills who is also
happy getting involved with the code base (all applications are written
using LAMP).  I won't write out a huge job description, as it is quite a
varied role, but if anyone is interested then please let me know off list
and I'll run through it with you in more detail.  I also have a position for
a UNIX Systems Administrator at the same company so if anyone is/knows
somebody who could do that then please get in touch.

Cheers,

Will.

Will Fraser

Permanent and Contract Recruitment

ReThink Recruitment

Proud winners of the Recruitment Consultancy of the year at the 2007
Computing Awards for Excellence

T:  0207 367 4408
F:  0207 367 4445

M:  07786 162 571
www.rethink-recruitment.com

2nd Floor
52-54 Southwark Street
London

SE1 1UN

Company Registration No: 6182896

Registered office: 25 Cross Street, Manchester M2 1WL

Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)

ReThink Recruitment

This message is confidential; Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The ReThink Group Limited. This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.