[Phpwm] PHP Opportunities

Sebastian Burton SBurton at fuelrecruitment.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 13:11:47 BST 2008

Alex,

2 of the positions I would say would suit someone with 1-2 years
experience (therefore not suitable). The other role would be see you as
the sole developer and could well be suitable. Is there any chance of
you sending me your CV to sburton at fuelrecruitment.co.uk and discussing
the role further?

Regards,

Seb