[Phpwm] Meeting - Fun with Symfony - 11th March - PSL, Harborne - B17 0ED

James Timbrell james at timbrell.com
Wed Mar 12 16:32:09 GMT 2008

I took a couple but they're not that great...so much for my n95.
Although I forgot I had my SLR in the boot!

Still, I uploaded them to:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/phpwm/

I think a few more of us took some pictures so if you're on flickr, it
might be good to have them all in one place? "PHP Women" have a group on
flickr, so perhaps we should make an effort then! ;)

--

James Timbrell
PSL

james.timbrell at pslconnect.com