[Phpwm] Meeting - Fun with Symfony - 11th March - PSL, Harborne - B17 0ED

Reuben Pearse reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
Fri Mar 14 09:46:20 GMT 2008

Thanks again Darren for your excellent talk.

You presented very well, with a good mix of information and live code.

I look forward to your next talk!

Someone in our office has hidden one of our elephants. They will pay the
consequences!

See ya
--
Reuben Pearse
Principal Technical Consultant
reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
T +44 121 428 4440   F +44 121 428 3454
PSL  The Old Sewing Factory  5a Greenfield Road  Harborne  Birmingham  B17
0ED
Registered in England No 2767006, VAT Registration No GB 614 0984 47

To find out more about our services please visit  http://www.pslconnect.com

             "Darren Beale"
             <public.darren.be
             ale at siftware.co.u                                          To
             k>                        "'West Midlands PHP User Group'"
             Sent by:                  <phpwm at mailman.lug.org.uk>
             phpwm-bounces at mai                                          cc
             lman.lug.org.uk
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Phpwm] Meeting - Fun with
             12/03/2008 09:32          Symfony - 11th March - PSL,Harborne
                                       - B17 0ED

             Please respond to
             West Midlands PHP
                User Group
             <phpwm at mailman.lu
                 g.org.uk>

Kudos to Reuben and James from PSL for last night's excellent venue and
their great hospitality.

Also pleased to finally get our PHP elephants courtesy of Pale Purple's
bulk
order last year. They are really good quality. Our big one has settled into
its new surroundings and will undergo a half-arsed naming ceremony
tomorrow.

Cheers

--
Darren Beale