[Phpwm] Asterisk VOIP solutions

Tim Cumming tim at cybacat.com
Fri May 2 15:40:50 BST 2008

Yes Gradwell offer several Centrex solutions that are based on Asterix.
They are especially good because you can control pretty much every
aspect of your account including music on hold and IVRs. They also have
some packages that provide FREE 01 and 02 landline calls, with a fair
usage of 4000 minutes per month...