[Phpwm] Warwickshire PHP Opportunities

Sebastian Burton SBurton at fuelrecruitment.co.uk
Wed Nov 5 08:29:04 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested I have a couple of PHP developer opportunities based in Warwickshire. The positions are paying between approximately £17-22,000. If you would like more information on these roles then please email me directly at sburton at fuelrecruitment.co.uk or call me on 01926 487487.

I work on a lot of PHP requirements in the West Midlands and Warwickshire so if anyone would like to discuss recruitment (either if you are looking for a job or for staff) then please feel free to get in touch.

Regards,

Seb

Sebastian Burton
Fuel Recruitment
2nd Floor
St. Albans House
Portland Street
Royal Leamington Spa
Warwickshire
CV32 5EZ

Tel:    08712 007 007
Fax:   08712 007 008
Web:  http://www.fuelrecruitment.co.uk/

http://www.linkedin.com

This electronic message contains information from Fuel Recruitment Ltd. which may be privileged and confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the addressee of this email, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the author by replying to this message and delete the material from your computer. While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, you are responsible for carrying out your own virus checks and Fuel Recruitment Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage thereby arising.
Fuel Recruitment is a company registered in England & Wales with Company Number 04677878 & VAT Registration 812 1032 93