[Phpwm] OT Database Schema Diagram Software

Andy Cowan andyc at waverider.net.uk
Fri Oct 3 11:07:21 UTC 2008

Embarcadero ER/Studio is very good, but totally over the top for most people.

SQLyog enterprise has a basic schema editor, whilst doing a lot of other stuff and being inexpensive.

MySQL workbench is very good.

MySQL Maestro is probably the best all-rounder I've used.

None work on OSX however, I'm still looking for a good schema designer for the Mac. :-(

A.