[Phpwm] [Job - Stratford-on-Avon] [Fwd: PHP Developers required!]

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Wed Apr 29 14:53:41 UTC 2009

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PHP Developers required!
Date: 	Wed, 29 Apr 2009 15:08:16 +0100
From: 	Ruth Murray <Ruth.Murray at senitor.com>
To: 	me

Hi

A number of excellent PHP Development opportunities have arisen for
talented developers. Experiences range from trainee through to more
experienced developers.

Sound like something you would be interested in then please read below.

Not for you? If you recommend someone to us who we go on to place in a
new position, we will send you £200 in vouchers from a high street store
of your choice, so please pass the details on to anyone you think may be
interested.

Location: Stratford- Upon- Avon

Salary: £18k - £25k dependent on experience.

My client is looking for PHP developers who have experience using MYSQL.
You will be an excellent communicator who has a passion for development
work. This business is looking for individuals who are motivated to
continue learning. Whether you have commercial experience or your
talents are from freelance projects or your own studies we want to hear
from you! There is room in this company for proactive developers looking
to make it big!!

Due to the nature of the projects, knowledge of accessibility &
usability i.e. XHTML, CSS, W3C would strengthen any application.

You will be updating existing systems within the company with
involvement in the modification of complex bespoke applications
including a case management system and a workflow system. You may be
required to travel to the Warwick office from time to time to respond to
an exciting new project that is in the pipeline.

The company provides legal services across the UK & the largest provider
in its field. They have been established for over 20 years and have seen
the IT department double in the recent few years due to its increasingly
integral part within the business. They have 3 separate sites based
across the West Midlands & can offer excellent opportunities for a
driven individual to progress their career.

Please contact me to discuss further if this is the role for you!
Kind Regards

Ruth Murray

Senitor Associates
0121 236 2205