[Phpwm] Next Meeting - Social - 11th August 2009 - Birmingham (Shakespeare pub)

Rob Allen rob at akrabat.com
Mon Aug 10 10:51:58 UTC 2009

On 5 Aug 2009, at 14:58, David Goodwin wrote:

> Tuesday 11th August 2009 - Social
>
> * Venue - Shakespeare -
>   31, Summer Row, Birmingham, West Midlands, B3 1JJ (see also
> http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/17/17235/Shakespeare/
> Birmingham )
>

> * Starts - 7:30pm - some people may be earlier.

I'm going to be there. As I can't be bothered to go home and then come
back, I'll be there early! The pub does food, so I'll be eating around
7 I would thing :)

Also, as I mentioned on IRC, I've spoken to the manager of The
Shakespeare and in principle he has no problems with us meeting there
every month.  The meeting tomorrow is therefore a good opportunity for
us to scope it out and see if it is suitable for tech talk meetings too.

Regards,

Rob...