[Phpwm] mysql deployment

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 10:56:37 UTC 2009

Personally I always have a development database online accessible from all
my development locations and connect to that so I don¹t need to carry the
database around with me. It¹s a problem if I drop offline but that¹s only
been an issue once in the last 3 years.

I script any changes when I¹m happy with them so I can deploy them to the
live server when the code deploys to the server.