[Phpwm] Version control - project organisation

Alex Mace alex at hollytree.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 10:06:48 UTC 2009

Indeed. I think one of the big advantages of git is supposed to be
that you can do local branches and commits and then push your changes
back to repository. It means you can keep track of your changes
without a network connection, etc. I keep meaning to explore using it
locally with a Subversion repository to make more commits and make
experimentation a bit easier.

Alex