[Phpwm] Version control - project organisation

Dave Brotherstone davegb at pobox.com
Fri Aug 28 11:15:32 UTC 2009

David Goodwin wrote:

> Alex Mace wrote:
> > Sounds like you should volunteer to do a talk at PHPWM on Git - I'd be
> > interested!
> >

> ditto; example was informative.

To be honest, I'm not sure I know enough to give a talk on it! Plus I'm an
imposter and live in the north-west, so it's not quite so easy to get
there. If you're stuck for a talk sometime, and I the timing works out so I
can combine it with a visit to a friend, then give me a shout and I can see
if I can read up enough put half an hour together or something!

Cheers,
Dave.