[Phpwm] Next Meeting (8th December)

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 13:50:07 UTC 2009

Tess Barnes wrote:
> Have you confirmed a time for the table tonight? I'm going to try to get
> to Bham before 8pm but can't guarantee it...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tess

Tess (+others) - as per earlier post, Wagamama are not taking bookings
for tables in December. We have to turn up and hope for the best.

If it's absolutely packed (which I'm hoping won't be the case) then
we'll just have to move to a local pub (e.g. 'Spoons);

Hopefully everyone has either the intelligence to phone me
(07792 380669) (or someone else) if they can't find us, and/or check the
@phpwm twitter stream

I do need to point out that Wagamama are pretty quick in serving food,
and we'll almost certainly need to move to a pub or somewhere afterwards
  - they're probably not going to let us sit around for an hour after
eating - especially if they are busy.

thanks