[Phpwm] [Fwd: PHP5/ MySQL/ Zend Developer Oxfordshire Based]

David Goodwin david at palepurple.co.uk
Thu Feb 12 14:51:02 UTC 2009

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	PHP5/ MySQL/ Zend Developer Oxfordshire Based
Date: 	Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:24:11 +0000
From: 	Bevington, Guy <g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com>
To: 	me

Dear David,

I hope you are well, I am writing to inform you of a PHP5 Developer role
I am currently recruiting for.

My oxfordshire client is looking for a Developer urgently to join their
team until the end of March but with likelihood to extend for longer.

You will need to have:

- -PHP5
- -MySQL
- -Cake or Zend Framework experience (pref Zend)
- -Evidence of Source control, Documentation and Issue Tracking.

Rates offered are £150-£170 per day.

If you think you be interested then please let me know ASAP as telephone
interviews will be available from tomorrow.

Kind Regards,

Guy Bevington
Pathway
Phone: +44(0)2072926825
Email: g.bevington at pathwayresourcing.com
Web: http://www.pathwayresourcing.com

To apply for this job Click Here
<http://jobapp2.pathwayit.com/index.php?aid=920688&jb=PA>

- --
 David Goodwin                          Pale Purple Limited
 Office: 0845 0046746                   Mobile: 07792380669
 http://www.palepurple.co.uk            Company No: 5580814
 'Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP'