[Phpwm] Pale Purple Training - Discount for PHPWM Members

Katherine Goodwin katherine at palepurple.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:31:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Some of you might have been on our PHP Training.  It is very hands on
and we have had excellent feedback from our trainees over the last few
years.  David runs the training and anyone who has been to a meeting
will have met him.

Next week we're running a "Learn to Program" course for the bargain
price of £600 for 5 days (normally £1000 - we're filling a couple of
last minute places)  If you have any friends or colleagues who might
benefit from this (perhaps a web designer or 'IT' person without any
programming training) please get in touch with us.  All materials and
lunch are provided, and you have access to the course materials online
for a year after the course (officially - we haven't cut any access off
yet)  Note that it is for people with no programming experience, but we
do require basic computer literacy and preferably a bit of HTML
experience.  See http://www.palepurple.co.uk/training/php/beginners for
more details

For more experienced developers, we also run targeted one day workshops
on security, templating with Smarty, Object Orientation and the Zend
Framework.  These are normally £250 per person, per day, but we'll offer
a discount to PHPWM / RnBLUG list members bringing the price down to
£200.  (The 2 delegate minimum still applies though, so we can't confirm
courses until we have those bookings).  See
http://www.palepurple.co.uk/training/scheduled-courses for more details.

All courses run from 10-4, so if you're local you get to miss the worst
of the traffic!

Please get in touch with David (the 0845 number below will reach him) if
you want to discuss these courses.

Thanks!

Kat

Katherine Goodwin                       Pale Purple Limited
katherine at palepurple.co.uk      http://www.palepurple.co.uk
Mobile: 07779 662642                   Office: 0845 0046746
    13 New Road, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 2JG
"Business Web Application Development and Training in PHP"