[Phpwm] (fwd) PHPWM - Talk on webservices and PSL venue for Tuesday 13th

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 18:39:06 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Reuben is able to give a talk - so it'll be this Tuesday 13th (as
originally planned). I'll post full details on the website etc soon)

thanks
David.

----- Forwarded message from Reuben Pearse <reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com> -----

Subject: PHPWM - Talk on webservices and PSL venue for Tuesday 13th
To: David Goodwin <david at codepoets.co.uk>
From: Reuben Pearse <reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com>

Hi David,

Firstly, apologies for not coming back to you before now.

My suggested talk topic will "Building Webservices using PHP" and I will
touch on the following subjects
 - XML validation using PHP
 - XML Schema overview
 - libxml and DOMDocument

I will probably be able to stretch to about 30-40 mins on this one

I also recently did an introduction to Javascript talk which I did for some
of our developers at PSL which I would be happy to condense to a 30-45
minute talk if necessary.

As discussed I can provide the venue (PSL offices in Harborne) and
refreshments for the evening (cookies + drinks + and pizza if required)

We can then continue discussion at one of the many pubs in Harborne as the
evening progresses!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to postpone to next Tuesday (20th) as I
have other commitments.

Let me know what you want to do.

Kind regards

--
Reuben Pearse
Principal Technical Consultant
reuben.pearse at pslconnect.com
T +44 121 428 4440   F +44 121 428 3454
PSL  The Old Sewing Factory  5a Greenfield Road  Harborne  Birmingham  B17
0ED
Registered in England No 2767006, VAT Registration No GB 614 0984 47

To find out more about our services please visit  http://www.pslconnect.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended

----- End forwarded message -----