[Phpwm] joomla + smarty

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 14:40:48 UTC 2009

Francis Ihebom wrote:
> Hi everyone I have a smarty template system done for me by my partners which
> requires users to register in smarty, but I use joomla . I want to ask if
> you can integrate smarty to my joomla site and the cost? Thanks

smarty is simply a drawing tool?
User authentication is an integral part of any framewwork, and although
you can usually write your own authentication modules - and Joomla is no
exception in that - there will be a 'style' difference between the
resgistration page and the rest of the site simply because both are
using different ways of drawing the page.
I don't see what you are trying to achieve so could not even start to
estimate the time it might take ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL