[Phpwm] OT - PHP Contract roles in Walsall

Tim Williams T.M.Williams at cs.bham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 29 12:01:37 UTC 2009

I agree with David, I adopt the same policy for the Birmingham LUG mailing
lists.

Job posting have never been a problem on the LUG list, they mostly come
directly from local linux/unix/open source companies and we've not had a
problem with agency postings.

Personally I get a great sense of pride when I hear that somebody has
found work as a result of being on the LUG list.

Tim W

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS - Euromotor Autotrain
Web : http://www.autotrain.org