[Phpwm] $Job = PHP_Developer::FixedTerm("3 Months");
edleadesign at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:55:47 UTC 2009
I'm looking for a PHP / MySQL developer to join http://www.edleadesign.com
. I work on both client projects and self-commission projects / web
apps. Yes, currently it's a one-person-company!
Client work is based on the most common PHP frameworks so excellent
MVC experience is essential. Client work covers e-commerce sites,
content managed sites and some adventures into social media such as
twitter / facebook integration.
Self-commissioned projects are currently made up of two sites:
These sites use heavy social media integration though Etsy, Flickr,
Facebook, Twitter APIs.
For this role I am looking for someone with a passion for web
development and programing, you do not need a huge amount of
experience (pref ~2+ years) but you have be interested in
experimenting with code and familiar with the latest trends and
+++ The Job
• Full / Part Time with immediate start if possible. Initially 3
months with a view to going permanent.
• Leamington or Coventry with the possibility to (occasionally) work
+++ Essential Coding Skills:
• OO PHP 5
• linux / CLI
+++ Knowledge of the following is important:
(pref jquery knowledge)
• MVC PHP Frameworks, Drupal, CodeIgnitor, ExpressionEngine, Seagull.
• API work including Flickr, Facebook, Etsy, Twitter and other
• Wordpress and other opensource (php based) software
+++ Interest In:
• Web 2.0 / Web tech media such as TechCrunch, Mashable, SlashDot,
• Latest web practices and techniques including performance and
caching, cloud storage and delivery.
• Interest in mobile delivery for iPhone and Android based devices.
Please send cv / email / salary expectations / experience to ed at edleadesign.com
More information about the Phpwm