[Phpwm] Tuesday - Social - 9th June - Birmingham

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Sun Jun 7 20:03:58 UTC 2009

All....

I had tentatively planned to have the social at the Shakespeare in the
Jewellery quarter (well, it's near the city end of Broad Street
really) this Tuesday.

However, I've discovered that I won't be able to make it (I'm travelling
most of this week to deliver a training course, and Kat's birthday is
on Wednesday.. ) so no gold passes were available to escape the Goodwin
household this week.

So... if people do wish to turn up, I'd strongly suggest they post a
reply here and/or get on IRC and talk to others.

Proposed venue:

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/17/17235/Shakespeare/Birmingham

Date: Tuesday 9th June 2009, @ approx 19:30.

thanks