[Phpwm] Understanding code to the knitty-gritty level

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 14:58:50 UTC 2009

Or sent something back about an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters
who want to talk to him about it.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558