[Phpwm] Potential Job Opportunity: PHP Developer/Programmer / £22 - £25k plus Bens / Wolverhampton

Jonathan Taylor JonathanT at bigredrecruitment.co.uk
Fri Jun 26 16:16:38 UTC 2009

Hi there,

Are you an experienced PHP Developer/Programmer who has developed large scale web based applications? Our client is a leading provider in mobile software solutions for businesses. Based at their busy Wolverhampton offices you will work with the production team in designing, developing and supporting web-based software solutions for enterprise applications. The ideal candidate will be PHP proficient and have thorough experience of working on enterprise software applications or large scale transactional websites with complex functions.

Your skill set should include:

*	3+ years PHP development experience
*	Strong MySQL skills
*	(X)HTML, XML, and CSS
*	Experience of OO programming
*	Linux administration

Any experience of Zend Studio and Zend framework would also be desirable.

If this sounds like the opportunity for you then drop me a line on 08707 513939 for an informal chat or send me an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible as Big Red Recruitment is dealing with this role exclusively and we have interview slots available!

Jonathan Taylor

Big Red Recruitment Ltd.

Tel: 08707 513939

Fax: 08707 513940

E-Mail : jonathant at bigredrecruitment.co.uk

WWW: www.bigredrecruitment.co.uk

 This email is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any representations (contractual or otherwise), views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of BIG RED Recruitment, or any of its group companies. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this emails strictly prohibited. if you have received this email in error please inform the sender.