[Phpwm] Interview Techniques

keith Pope mute.pop3 at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:55:14 UTC 2009

Never put your current employer down

Dont ever be negative even about IE or Windows :P

Have questions, you need to know if you want to work there as much as
they need to know you can work there! I normally try to have a least
10 questions.

If someone turns up without notes it worries me, also the ability to
take notes is important so take notes about what they say, this will
also help you decide if you want to work there later.

Remember an interview is just a meeting treat it like one :)