[Phpwm] wysiwig editor

Lester Caine lester at lsces.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:17:22 UTC 2009

Tim Cumming wrote:
> Now THAT’s a GREAT idea!!! But why stop at Word, couldn’t we just kidnap
> Bill Gates at age 6 months?

If only ...

But the whole current fiasco is down to two simple mistakes IBM made
when designing the PC and not really expecting it to work. Using the
cheapest  processor that was available because no one else would use it,
and using a software house that did not even HAVE software.

Just think what we would have today if a version of linux had been used
on any of the 32 bit machines available at the time? PC's were not cheap
( I paid £5500 for an IBM AT! ) so a few extra pounds on something
decent would not have broken the bank :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL