[Phpwm] wysiwig editor

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 21:54:03 UTC 2009

Somewhere there is a Mercury Autocode handbook for a Ferranti Atlas around
here! I hasten to add this was something my father worked on way back when,
I'm not that old!
It makes interesting reading though!

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558