[Phpwm] wysiwig editor

Phil Beynon phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Mar 6 16:37:47 UTC 2009

> Steady Phil, I could get upset at this talk about your father.... I was
> an engineering student at Manchester (UMIST) when Ferranti machine
> number 2, was housed in its own purpose built 10 storey tower block 'The
> Ferranti Building' and even in those days was heavily guarded behind
> locked doors. We mere undergraduates weren't even allowed access to the
> puch card machines. We had to submit hand written code and wait for the
> results to come back on piano listing paper.
>
> Then again maybe I am old enough to be your father!
>
> alan dunn

It was at UMIST where he was doing this, he's 71 now, so not sure how that
relates to your good self! :-)

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558