[Phpwm] PHP Developer position - Gloucester

Tom Salmon tom at tomsalmon.com
Thu Mar 12 11:28:38 UTC 2009

Hi,

To anyone who may be interested, we are recruiting the following position to join our software team.

We are also offering a £200 reward, for whoever refers the applicant we employ!

Company: Wireless Innovation http://wireless-innovation.co.uk/
Location: Churcham Business Park, Gloucester
Salary: £20,000-£22,000
Start date: ASAP

of a team and individually, to assist product development and expansion of
in-house developed software platforms.

The role comprises of PHP back-end development and Web Design, for our
custom-built Web-based applications hosted internally using Apache
webservers.

Key Skills and Experience

• Experience developing web applications
• PHP, HTML, Ajax, Javascript
• Relational Databases (MySQL and/or Postgresql)
• Object-oriented programming
• TCP/IP networking and Linux experience are advantageous

The successful candidate will be required to integrate into a small team
and to work in a flexible manner, switching between different tasks and
roles to support both internal and external customers.

Benefits
• 25 days paid holiday (not including bank holidays)
• On-target bonus scheme
• Company Pension
• Good coffee

To apply email CV to tom.salmon at wi-ltd.net