[Phpwm] Changing the scripts user

Mike Tipping mike at etuna.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 12:41:51 UTC 2009

I have a script running on a clients windows (under IIS) server which is
trying to use file_get_contents() to access a csv file from yahoo finance.
Works fine on my Linux test server but the windows user account that is
running the website on the clients server doesn't have the right to access
external websites so the script fails.

And the client won't enable that right on the user.

Is there a way in the PHP script I can change the user that is running the
script or get file_get_contents() to execute as a different user?

Cheers

Mike