[Phpwm] SOAP

Dave Holmes dave at neteffekt.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 11:25:19 UTC 2009

I have a requirement to create a set of SOAP web services around a web
application and I was wondering if anyone has any good suggestions on
the best place to start I have written the client side loads of times.
Ideally I'm looking for an abstration layer which will allow me to
create simple PHP classes for the services and not have to mess about
with the generation of any of the Interface files (WSDL).

And unfortunately it does need to be soap :( nothing light and easy like
REST