[Phpwm] Sending images to mobile phones

Tim Williams T.M.Williams at cs.bham.ac.uk
Fri Nov 6 14:25:48 UTC 2009

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, gary denham wrote:

> Yes MMS is correct, made a little progress on this there appears to be a
> number of things to configure.
>
> 1) Php script to send the request
>
> 2) A bit of software to shape the request into the correct format.
>
> 3) A company(MMS aggregator) to actually send the image.

That seems right to me. PageOne have an MMS service
(http://www.pageone.co.uk/services/contact/mms). I don't have the
API reference documents for this service, but if it works the same way as
their text messaging system, there will be a SOAP based API which allows
you to send and recieve messages using your own software.

If you're looking for somebody to help develop the above, then drop me an
offlist message on tmw at autotrain.org and I can talk to my contact at
PageOne.

Tim W

--
Tim Williams BSc MSc MBCS - Euromotor Autotrain
Web : http://www.autotrain.org