[Phpwm] Web log analyser

phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk phil at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 16:08:46 UTC 2009

Webalizer can, via editing its ini file value up from the default top 50,
show the activity for each page and is logfile based.

Regards,

Phil Beynon
Sales & Operations Director

** Infolink Electronic Systems Ltd.
** S/W Birmingham's Longest Established ISV & VAR
** http://www.infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Professional Web 2.0 Design & Advanced Hosting Platforms
** http://www.coeus-computica.co.uk
** Affordable Knowledgebase Solutions
** Contact: Sales at infolinkelectronics.co.uk
** Tel / Fax 0121 441 3558